You are here
Parent and Player Ordering
- When will my products ship?Team Shop orders will not be processed until your store closes. Most custom products are grouped together and will ship at the same time for all players (excluding full-custom batting helmets and gloves). Please reference the table below for your approximate ship times, and contact customer service with any additional questions about your order.
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING TIMES (from day of store closing)
- ORDERS FROM STORES CONTAINING PROFUSION SUBLIMATED GEAR: 4 to 6 weeks, regardless of other custom items ordered.*
- Custom Batting Glove: 4 to 6 weeks
- Custom Batting Helmet: 10 to 12 weeks
- Team Decorated Evo Strap: 2 to 4 weeks
- Profusion Sublimated Jerseys: 4 to 6 weeks
- Profusion Sublimated Pants: 4 to 6 weeks
- Custom Apparel: 2 to 4 weeks
- Team Decorated Bags: 2 to 4 weeks
- Non-Custom/Decorated (Stock) Product: 2 to 4 Business Days**
*excludes custom batting helmets which ship in 10-12 weeks.
**Ships separately from custom and team decorated product, not affected by Profusion sublimation orders.
If your store has non-custom/decorated equipment only, products ship in 24-48 hours.
- What is the difference between required and recommended gear?When your coach built your team store specifically for your team, they marked products that will be necessary for your upcoming season as “required.” These products must be in your cart to checkout. Your coach also marked some products as recommended- these are not required to complete your purchase, but are strongly recommended for purchase by your coach.
- What if the required gear for my team is not currently in stock?If the gear required for your team is out of stock, notify your coach right away. Your coach will just need to get in touch with our customer service team to resolve the issue.
- How long will my team’s gear be available for purchase?Once your team shop opens, you will receive an email letting you know that the products are available for purchase. The amount of time your store will be open is decided by your coach, but will be no longer than 2 weeks. Once you’re logged in, you can see the time remaining to purchase required items in the top right-hand corner of your team store.
- Will my products be shipping to me or my coach?Products which you order will be shipping directly to the shipping address provided at checkout. However, if your coach is paying for any required items, only those required items will ship to the coach.
- What is your return policy?All Custom and Decorated team logo product sales are final and cannot be returned. You can return a stock product order (one without any customization or team decoration) if it follows the Wilson standard return policy. You can find our return policy here.
- Are there size charts available?Size charts for on the product pages of each product that is applicable.
- I’ve already placed my order, can I order additional items?Yes! As long as your team store is open, you can place as many additional orders as you like. After your first order, no items will be required for you to complete your purchase.
- Who do I contact for help specifically with my team’s store?If you have specific questions about making a purchase on your teams store, please contact our Wilson Team Shop customer service team.
- How can I share my team store with family and friends who may want to purchase items from the store?After you receive an email notifying you that your store has opened. There is a shareable link provided for you to send to family and friends if they are interested in ordering gear. Family and friends must register for an account if they do not already one. They will also not be required to purchase any items from the store before completing an order.
- How do I choose my Jersey name and number?You will be prompted to enter your name and number when ordering. Please make sure to enter the exact name you want on the back of your jersey when ordering.
- How can I track my order?A shipping confirmation email will be provided when your order ships. This email will include a URL to track shipping. You can also access the shipping information from your Order History page.
- How do I care for mt custom/team decorated garments?See below for some Dos and Don’ts on uniform care:
- Do: Repair any snags or tears prior to washing to avoid further damage to uniforms.
- Do: Wash promptly after wearing, using mild detergent with a pH under 30.
- Do: Turn garments inside out for laundering.
- Do: Pre-soak, wash and rinse in cold water, maintaining high water level in the machine.
- Do: Hang dry or tumble dry on air-dry setting.
- Do: Store dry uniforms in a cool area, away from sun or fluorescent lighting.
- Do Not: Leave wet/damp garments in a pile or bag.
- Do Not: Wash light colors with dark ones.
- Do Not: Wash with chlorine bleach, sodium additives or fabric softener.
- Do Not: Wash in hot water or dry clean.
- Do Not: Dry on high heat, which can cause shrinkage, discoloration, pilling, and cracking of lettering.
Store Setup & Design
- How do I send the shop out to my team and their families?- As a coach or organization manager you will get an automatic email when your store is live with access to your shop. You can also have your parents log into their team store using the following steps:
- Head to wilsonteamshop.com/join
- Fill out the information and enter the code given to you by your coach
- Open the email sent by email@example.com and click on the link
- Shop the latest products customized for your team and stock products from the best brand in baseball
- Can I purchase team gear displaying my name and number?Yes! If the image on the apparel or gear has “player name” or a number on it, you will be able to input your name and number on that product.
- Can I associate multiple email addresses with a single player?Yes, if you have multiple players on the roster you can toggle between players so that you can purchase required gear for multiple players.
- Can I design a unique jersey outside of the templates offered in the customizer?Please contact our Wilson Team Shop customer service team and we can assist you in creating your unique jersey.
- What is the meaning of my store’s status?The status of your store helps you identify where it is in the process of creation, set up and completion. A general definition of key store statuses are below:
- Incomplete: The Store has been created, but no products have been added or target launch date set. Further action needed.
- Team Shop Setup: You have added product to your store, but have not yet set a target launch date. Further action needed.
- Submitted For Review: You have successfully set up your team store and submitted it to Wilson for review. This process can take up to 48 hours. After the review has been completed, you will receive an email with next steps.
- Ready to Publish: Your team store has been reviewed, approved and is ready to publish. When you publish your store you can set the purchase window dates for your player's required products. If you edit any products after this point, you will have to resubmit for review.
- Shop Published: Your team store is currently live and accepting orders.
- Shop Closing: Your team store purchasing window has closed for your roster. You must review player orders before submitting to the Wilson team for final review. Players can still place orders up to 24 hours after store closes.
- Orders Finalized: Your team's orders have been finalized and are in the process of being fulfilled and shipped.
- Can I share my store with other coaches, players and parents for feedback prior to submitting to Wilson for review?Yes, within your store dashboard, you have an option to preview the store and send those links to preview an entire store or only a specific product.
- Am I able to pay for my players uniforms?Yes, if you would like to, you can pay for your teams uniforms or required products in your team store. Prior to publishing your team shop live, you will be given the option to pay for your REQUIRED store products. Please select Coach Pay option and parents/players will still log on as normal to purchase their REQUIRED gear. These items will be at zero cost to the parent/player. These items will accumulate in the Coaches cart in which he will be required to pay for these items after the store shopping window closes. As a reminder, since the Coach is paying for these items, they will all ship to this one location. As a coach you can also select a bulk order store in which the coach is required to make all the uniform selections for his team.
- Can I track who has placed an order in my shop?Yes, you'll be able to view all orders made in your shop to ensure that all your players have ordered their gear.
- Is there a minimum order quantity?Yes, there must be nine purchases to meet minimum quantities. You'll be contacted if your Team Shop is at risk of not meeting the minimum quantities.
- What should I do if I forget my password?You can retrieve your password by providing us your email address here.
- How can I pay for my order?Wilson Team Shop invites you to pay for your order using a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express credit or debit card.
- Can I purchase/pay with a gift card?No- we are unable to accept gift cards for online orders.
- Why did you charge me more than once for my order?You may see an authorization charge from Wilson, which we run to make sure your card is valid before processing it. This charge will disappear within 1-2 business days.
- How is tax calculated?Sales tax is determined based on your shipping address. Please keep in mind that the sales tax you see in your shopping cart is an estimate; you will see the final sales tax when you place your order.
- Can I track my order?Yes. In your shipping confirmation email which you receive after the store period closes, there is a link that leads you to tracking information. You will have to login to your account and view your order history.
- Can my order ship to an APO/FPO address?No, unfortunately Wilson cannot ship to an APO/FPO address.
- Can I exchange products for a different size?If a product has a team logo or is a custom product, there are no returns or exchanges. Stock products can be returned within 30 days.
- Can I add my name or number to any product?No. The only items available for personalization are ones where you can select your name and number on the product page.